1. Place the horns on your head in the desired position, pull the cord firmly around the back of the head untill the cord is taught and the horns are firmly in place and comfortable.
2. Once the cord and horns are positioned, using your finger tips, where either end of the cord meets firmly against your head, hold the two cords together. Remove the horns from your head, use a pen or marker, mark the point where the cords meet (this will be where the cord gets knotted).
3. Tie a the cords together with a knot, lining up the knot with the pen mark. pull the cord tightly to avoid slippage (for more security, you may want to make a second knot over the first).
4. Replace the horns onto your head and check for a snug & comfortable fit. Re-knot if neccessary. Trim the excess cord. Adjust the horns to desired position and using a brush or comb, style the hair over cord as needed.
1. Begin by following the above instructions. Before final positioning of the horns, you will need to create a part to separate the hair on either side of the cord. Do this by brushing or combing the hair forward away from the cord and pulling it back into a pony tail (when styled, the hair will conceal the cord).
2. Make any last minute adjustments to the horn position, remove the ponytail holders and style your hair back over the cord as desired.
WARNING: Not intended for children under the age of 6. Small parts may create a choking hazard!